As a tech startup based in Munich, we’re working on making industrial robots much smarter than they are today. We call our field hyperintelligent robotics. Our AI software gives robots capabilities we otherwise only find in humans. Sooner or later, we’ll accept them as colleagues and equals – a positive development, relieving us humans of the heavy work while offering solutions to industry’s key challenges.
- We like that
Passion for the job
Being allowed to make mistakes
Everyone doing their own thing
- Not so much
Job by the book
Knowing everything better
First, find stupid
Doing things together
Software developer – motion and path planning autonomous handling robots wanted! (m|f|d) Full-time – Munich – Home office and company participation possible.
Thanks to Robotcloud and you, robots are becoming hypersmart.
As part of Robotcloud GmbH (founded in 2016), you will develop software for intelligent, self-learning robots in many industries. The job of intelligent robots is to automate tedious, repetitive tasks that people still have to perform.
Revolutionize entire industries with us
With artificial intelligence for autonomous robots independently performing multiple tasks, we’re revolutionizing entire industries, and you’ll be developing the software.
You’ll be working on exciting tasks while developing personally and professionally in this innovative environment. Our team works with cutting-edge technologies that embrace robotics, artificial intelligence, and machine vision. We drive our innovative solutions with joy and a passion for improving human life.
Happy employees make the best employees – we’re convinced of this, which is why we do everything to create a great working atmosphere and constantly work on improving our qualities as an employer. We treat each other with respect, and we’re open-minded and results-oriented. We believe in unconventional thinking and that we can make a big difference in this market.
Join our team and become part of Robotcloud!Komm ins Team und werde Teil von Robotcloud!
- Develop software based on dynamic path planning algorithms that respond to changes in the environment.
- Apply algorithms for collision-free path planning.
- Integrate optimized path planning algorithms into our software framework.
- Collaboratively discuss and drive product design and product enhancements in a multidisciplinary team.
What you must have:
- University degree in robotics, computer science, electrical engineering, or similar subject – alternatively, at least three years of experience in robotics path planning.
- At least three years of professional experience.
- Languages: German and English.
- Very experienced in C++, optionally in Python.
- Solid experience with ROS, Git, Linux, GCC, and CMake.
- Experience with collision-free path planning algorithms (Collision Free Motion Planning Algorithms, e.g., OMPL, PRM, A*).
- Experience in FCL and Bullet is a plus.
Please note: We develop path and motion planning software for stationary arm-based 6-axis robots – and not path planning software for mobile, wheeled robots.
Your advantages at Robotcloud:
- You’ll work in an innovative team on diverse, exciting tasks.
- We are an open-minded startup where you can get involved and actively shape your development path.
- Our office is located in central Munich’s bustling Maxvorstadt district.
- Drinks and lunch, and regular team events.
- After the initial training, home office working at certain times is possible. But, we don’t want to leave our robots alone in the office for too long.
- Satisfied employees are especially important to us, so we listen and try to improve in all areas.
- A participation in an employee stock option plan is conceivable with appropriate performance.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
As a tech startup based in Munich, we’re working on making industrial robots much smarter than they are today. We call this: hyperintelligent robotics. Our AI software gives robots capabilities we otherwise only find in humans. Sooner or later, we’ll accept them as colleagues and equals – a positive development, relieving us humans of the heavy work while offering solutions to industry’s key challenges.
Your desired position is not listed? Write us anyway. We’re constantly growing and would love to get to know you!