As a tech startup based in Munich, we’re working on making industrial robots much smarter than they are today. We call our field hyperintelligent robotics. Our AI software gives robots capabilities we otherwise only find in humans. Sooner or later, we’ll accept them as colleagues and equals – a positive development, relieving us humans of the heavy work while offering solutions to industry’s key challenges.
- We like that
Passion for the job
Being allowed to make mistakes
Everyone doing their own thing
- Not so much
Job by the book
Knowing everything better
First, find stupid
Doing things together
Your benefits in working with us
- Working with an innovative, awesome team
- Making a real difference! We are looking for the brightest minds! Together we want to listen to and learn from each other!
- Uncomplicated, small, and flexible company, allowing you to be able to incorporate your own ideas
- Attractive work environment close to city centre (München-Maxvorstadt)
- We offer free drinks, food, and team events
- Working partially in home office possible – just do not let our robots alone too long!
- Good working atmosphere and happy employees are important for us!
Your key tasks:
- Development of collision free motion planning algorithms for our robot manipulation stack
- Development of dynamic planning and control algorithms for collaborative robots
- Integration and testing of developed algorithms with simulated and real industrial robot systems
- Working within a multidisciplinary team to create, review and improve product designs
What we expect from you
- University degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field and three years of experience in robot motion planning. Alternatively, a PhD in robot motion planning.
- Coding experience with C++ (mandatory) and Python (optional)
- Experience in ROS, Git, Linux, GCC, CMake
- Experience in collision free motion planning algorithms
- Experience in FCL and Bullet is a plus
At Robotcloud GmbH, we bring smart, self-learning robots into reality. A lot of stupid and boring tasks can be automated now by using intelligent robots. Help us free humans from stupid tasks!
You will develop with us the artificial intelligence for robots so robots can work autonomously. Robots will be able to autonomously handle different tasks revolutionizing different industries we are working in.
Let us develop this intelligent software together using advanced planning algorithms and Artificial Intelligence. You will be able to work on a lot of different exciting tasks with the potential to develop yourself in such an innovative area.
We want to have happy employees; we strive to provide a pleasant work environment in a good location.
Our team works with the latest state-of-the-art technologies in robotics, artificial intelligence, and computer vision. We keep in close contact with the latest research projects, institutes, and universities. We are very passionate about creating innovative solutions which can greatly improve human lives.
Our culture is respectful of diversity, open-minded and result oriented. We believe in unconventional thinking and kindly challenging each other.
Make a difference and join us!
Your desired position is not listed? Write us anyway. We’re constantly growing and would love to get to know you!